Salute To Seniors is a chance for "senior farewells". We want to highlight the senior class as they get ready to walk the stage and continue the next chapters of their lives. This gives every senior in the state a chance to share their stories and experiences.
You can send in your answers in a Q&A format below, E-mail your responses along with three to four pictures to email@example.com and they will be featured in an article on Missouri MileSplit.
If you are a coach please pass this onto your team. If you are an athlete and are a senior feel free to participate or send this to teammates and friends. Let's send our seniors off on a positive note and thank them for what they've done over the past four years of their high school careers!
- What was your most memorable race/moment?
- What was the funniest thing that happened during your running career?
- Who would you consider your biggest competition over your four years?
- What was your greatest accomplishment?
- If you could do it all over again what would you change about your running career in high school?
- What were the most difficult obstacles you had to overcome?
- What will you miss the most?
- What advice would you give to younger athletes?
- What kind of an impact has your coach had on you and your team?
- What are your college plans?
- Who would you like to say 'thank you' to?
- Is there anything else you'd like to add?