Amazing track & field performer
06/14/2016 4:04:42 PM
User
Tyler Elledge, a recent graduate of class 2 Mark Twain High School in Center Missouri, completed a quality performance at the recent class 1 and 2 state track & field meet. Tyler won the 110 HH and placed 4th in the 300IH. Quiet a feat considering his school owns a total of 4 old hurdles, no home meets because the track is little more than a wide dirt path, and only ran full flights of hurdles at entered track meets. Also at the state meet Tyler placed 3rd in the TJ and 7th in the HJ. I`m sure there are other quality performances by competitors with less than even average facilities and would like to hear about them.
Tyler Elledge, a recent graduate of class 2 Mark Twain High School in Center Missouri, completed a quality performance at the recent class 1 and 2 state track & field meet. Tyler won the 110 HH and placed 4th in the 300IH. Quiet a feat considering his school owns a total of 4 old hurdles, no home meets because the track is little more than a wide dirt path, and only ran full flights of hurdles at entered track meets. Also at the state meet Tyler placed 3rd in the TJ and 7th in the HJ. I`m sure there are other quality performances by competitors with less than even average facilities and would like to hear about them.
06/16/2016 9:10:24 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
When our daughter (Sophia Rivera) was a freshman at Brentwood, the school didnt have a shot put ring or a discus circle but she managed to win both at the Class 2 meet. Implements included a single 8 pound shot put and a warped wooded discus. We are blessed that the administration of the school found a way to install a shot put ring after her freshman year and a discus ring after her sophomore year. Cannot be more complementary of the support Sophia received at Brentwood.
When our daughter (Sophia Rivera) was a freshman at Brentwood, the school didnt have a shot put ring or a discus circle but she managed to win both at the Class 2 meet. Implements included a single 8 pound shot put and a warped wooded discus. We are blessed that the administration of the school found a way to install a shot put ring after her freshman year and a discus ring after her sophomore year. Cannot be more complementary of the support Sophia received at Brentwood.
06/18/2016 1:23:33 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
When talking about lackluster facilities, I am reminded of a shirt I saw from St. Pius. On the shirt, they were billed as the St. Pius "Lot and Field" team. I had a little chuckle and was quickly reminded of our own and many schools' trials and headaches in pursuing greatness without adequate facilities. Teams like Valle, Saxony, St. Pius, Hermitage, and several others are lucky to have students to compete and support from Administration, much less the facilities to churn out talent year after year. We are lucky to have a good relationship with Perryville High School and can make use of their facilities to make our athletes stronger. Great job to those athletes who have had to make due with little to overcome great hurdles to become even greater! Stick it out!
When talking about lackluster facilities, I am reminded of a shirt I saw from St. Pius. On the shirt, they were billed as the St. Pius "Lot and Field" team. I had a little chuckle and was quickly reminded of our own and many schools' trials and headaches in pursuing greatness without adequate facilities. Teams like Valle, Saxony, St. Pius, Hermitage, and several others are lucky to have students to compete and support from Administration, much less the facilities to churn out talent year after year. We are lucky to have a good relationship with Perryville High School and can make use of their facilities to make our athletes stronger. Great job to those athletes who have had to make due with little to overcome great hurdles to become even greater! Stick it out!
07/09/2020 3:25:20 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Frank, you hit the nail on the head. We do what have to with what little we have. Thanks to Ste. Gen public school for allowing us to come up sometime to practice at their facility. We have a track around the football field made up of 100 meters black top, 100 of sand, the back stretch is made up of grass and weed and the last 100 is a little of everything gravel, grass, sand and what ever the wind blows in. We have done our best to prepare our athletes to embrace what little we have and capitalize on what a privilege it is to be invited to a meet and compete against bigger schools. We have a total of 6 maybe 7 hurdles, yet Ryan Grein w as top 3 in both hurdles 2 years ago. We are blessed with an unbelievable support from our parents and our athletic club. With a school of 135 students grades 9-12 I had 63 boys and girls out this past spring. Hard Work REALLY beat talent when talent doesn't work. Coach Zoughaib
Frank, you hit the nail on the head. We do what have to with what little we have. Thanks to Ste. Gen public school for allowing us to come up sometime to practice at their facility. We have a track around the football field made up of 100 meters black top, 100 of sand, the back stretch is made up of grass and weed and the last 100 is a little of everything gravel, grass, sand and what ever the wind blows in. We have done our best to prepare our athletes to embrace what little we have and capitalize on what a privilege it is to be invited to a meet and compete against bigger schools.
We have a total of 6 maybe 7 hurdles, yet Ryan Grein w as top 3 in both hurdles 2 years ago. We are blessed with an unbelievable support from our parents and our athletic club. With a school of 135 students grades 9-12 I had 63 boys and girls out this past spring.

Hard Work REALLY beat talent when talent doesn't work.
Coach Zoughaib
07/11/2020 11:55:39 AM
Power User
Bump
Bump
08/24/2020 4:41:22 PM
User
I totally with you[url=https://www.recruitmentbeam.com.ng].[/url]
I totally with you.
08/24/2020 4:43:30 PM
User
I think I once met with Tyler Elledge sometimes ago in Missouri[url=https://www.nba.org.ng].[/url] Dude is cool
I think I once met with Tyler Elledge sometimes ago in Missouri. Dude is cool

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.