What are great fundraising ideas for track team?
09/01/2017 10:08:54 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I am a new Boys Head Track Coach at a High School in South Carolina. I am in need of some advice or suggestions for great team fundraising. Thanks
I am a new Boys Head Track Coach at a High School in South Carolina. I am in need of some advice or suggestions for great team fundraising.

Thanks
09/06/2017 8:25:45 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Try Snap-Raise.com We loved it! Easy and fast.
Try Snap-Raise.com We loved it! Easy and fast.
09/12/2017 11:36:26 AM
Coach
I just printed information for ours. In years past we did 400m x 12hrs. Started the baton at 6am and didnt stop til 6pm. Had small groups rotate in and out every hour and a half, so each group had 4-7 people in it and they rotated through and we kept track of laps. Collected donations and pledges per lap. This year we are doing it differently. We are going to do the whole thing in 3 hours. Come in and captains pick teams and we race 400m x 3hrs. keep track of laps. Collecting money the same way. Not huge money but we will pull in about $2k that day.
I just printed information for ours.

In years past we did 400m x 12hrs. Started the baton at 6am and didnt stop til 6pm. Had small groups rotate in and out every hour and a half, so each group had 4-7 people in it and they rotated through and we kept track of laps. Collected donations and pledges per lap.

This year we are doing it differently.

We are going to do the whole thing in 3 hours. Come in and captains pick teams and we race 400m x 3hrs. keep track of laps. Collecting money the same way.

Not huge money but we will pull in about $2k that day.
09/18/2017 1:37:45 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Century Resources.
Century Resources.
10/04/2017 11:30:09 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
We run a youth track program. Parents sign their kids up (6th grade and under) for $40 per athlete. They get a t-shirt, 6 practices, and then we have an Invitational Meet at the end. We do this through the month of April. Members of our high school and junior high track coaching staffs all help out, and we also recruit our high school athletes to serve as "assistant coaches". Some of our high school athletes use this to fulfill their community service hours required for NHS or other organizations. At two of our practices we run "time trials", and give out ribbons. Our local Optimist Club makes a donation to pay for ribbons and medals (medals awarded at the invitational). We usually have around 120 kids sign up, so after paying for t-shirts we will make about $4k. Serves dual purposes: works as a fundraiser, and also as somewhat of a feeder program.
We run a youth track program. Parents sign their kids up (6th grade and under) for $40 per athlete. They get a t-shirt, 6 practices, and then we have an Invitational Meet at the end. We do this through the month of April. Members of our high school and junior high track coaching staffs all help out, and we also recruit our high school athletes to serve as "assistant coaches". Some of our high school athletes use this to fulfill their community service hours required for NHS or other organizations. At two of our practices we run "time trials", and give out ribbons. Our local Optimist Club makes a donation to pay for ribbons and medals (medals awarded at the invitational). We usually have around 120 kids sign up, so after paying for t-shirts we will make about $4k.

Serves dual purposes: works as a fundraiser, and also as somewhat of a feeder program.
10/12/2017 1:40:30 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=CalebBetton]Do you have a hot girl's team? If so, you can have them do a car wash. However, if the girls look anything like the ones on my HS team, please refrain from this, for the sake of everyone.[/quote] @CalebBetton That is such an inappropriate comment! You should be fired!
CalebBetton wrote:
Do you have a hot girl's team? If so, you can have them do a car wash.

However, if the girls look anything like the ones on my HS team, please refrain from this, for the sake of everyone.

@CalebBetton

That is such an inappropriate comment! You should be fired!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.