Regionals
10/18/2017 9:12:26 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I'm always amazed at how fast the season goes. I'd like to wish everyone the best of luck this Saturday. Let's have fast times and good weather!!!
I'm always amazed at how fast the season goes. I'd like to wish everyone the best of luck this Saturday. Let's have fast times and good weather!!!
10/19/2017 10:02:57 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Agreed. Hey Aaron, on that subject, how's that windbreak fence around your course coming along? About done?
Agreed. Hey Aaron, on that subject, how's that windbreak fence around your course coming along? About done?
10/20/2017 8:34:02 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I noticed that a handful of regional meet hosts have moved up race times for tomorrow to adjust for possible weather situations. Eastern half of state looks dry for morning races, but that wind may be a little stiff. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.
I noticed that a handful of regional meet hosts have moved up race times for tomorrow to adjust for possible weather situations. Eastern half of state looks dry for morning races, but that wind may be a little stiff. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.