District Schedule Change
05/11/2018 12:17:29 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
So it was just announced that our district (Class 5, district 1) has changed the schedule to move the 3200 to the morning as the first running event. I applaud this move, but now I have a question. With a last minute schedule change, is there any provision for adjusting lineups? My guess is that the state will say no, but I think there should be to allow for schedule changes.
So it was just announced that our district (Class 5, district 1) has changed the schedule to move the 3200 to the morning as the first running event. I applaud this move, but now I have a question. With a last minute schedule change, is there any provision for adjusting lineups? My guess is that the state will say no, but I think there should be to allow for schedule changes.
05/11/2018 1:18:51 PM
User
@Coach_casa Is there any place for us non-coaches to find this information for other sites? I have a 6 hour drive from Iowa tomorrow morning and wasn't planning on arriving until 10:30 Thanks
@Coach_casa Is there any place for us non-coaches to find this information for other sites? I have a 6 hour drive from Iowa tomorrow morning and wasn't planning on arriving until 10:30

Thanks
05/11/2018 1:24:07 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@dashton81 IF there is updated information it would be sent out to the schools and I presume that TRXCtiming.com will have the updated schedule on their page for the districts. I quickly updated my personal team website so that it would be available for everyone at our school and families.
@dashton81 IF there is updated information it would be sent out to the schools and I presume that TRXCtiming.com will have the updated schedule on their page for the districts. I quickly updated my personal team website so that it would be available for everyone at our school and families.
05/11/2018 1:26:01 PM
Coach
I wonder what the deadline is to make this change? We are leaving in waves for our 2+ hour drive, so I do not need an 800 or 3200 kid on a bus at 5:30a and sitting there for 7 hours....unless they make a time change in other districts... and yes..with the time change there is definitely possible line up changes.,..
I wonder what the deadline is to make this change? We are leaving in waves for our 2+ hour drive, so I do not need an 800 or 3200 kid on a bus at 5:30a and sitting there for 7 hours....unless they make a time change in other districts...

and yes..with the time change there is definitely possible line up changes.,..

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.