149 Days....
09/28/2018 12:22:41 PM
Coach
...until track season begins. I know everyone is knee deep in the second half of XC Season. We received our first notification for track meet days just a few days ago. With a little adjustment to our home meets, I thought I would throw our dates out there: Home meets at Festus High School: 3/22/19 Janis Williams Invitational (Middle School) 3/22-23/19 McCullough-Douglass Invitational (Varsity) 4/9/19 Tigertown Invitational (Varsity) With all the quality meets in our area we will no longer be hosting a JV Invitational. The McCullough-Douglass Invitational is essentially a re-branding of the former Earlybird Invitational. 4x1600m, DMR, 5000m races on Friday night and traditional invitational schedule for Saturday. Plan is to still give t-shirts away and provide same, high quality competition. If you have any questions feel free to email me. Wes Armbruster FHS Head Girls Track Coach armbrusterwesley@festusedu.com
...until track season begins. I know everyone is knee deep in the second half of XC Season. We received our first notification for track meet days just a few days ago. With a little adjustment to our home meets, I thought I would throw our dates out there:

Home meets at Festus High School:

3/22/19 Janis Williams Invitational (Middle School)
3/22-23/19 McCullough-Douglass Invitational (Varsity)
4/9/19 Tigertown Invitational (Varsity)

With all the quality meets in our area we will no longer be hosting a JV Invitational. The McCullough-Douglass Invitational is essentially a re-branding of the former Earlybird Invitational. 4x1600m, DMR, 5000m races on Friday night and traditional invitational schedule for Saturday. Plan is to still give t-shirts away and provide same, high quality competition.

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Wes Armbruster
FHS Head Girls Track Coach
armbrusterwesley@festusedu.com

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.