Adding a video on a meet page
09/30/2018 10:02:46 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Just asking if anyone would mind helping explain how to submit a video to a meet page. I’m not as technologically savvy as I’d like to be. Thanks!
Just asking if anyone would mind helping explain how to submit a video to a meet page. I'm not as technologically savvy as I'd like to be. Thanks!
09/30/2018 11:10:39 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@captain1816 on the homepage of the meet in question there will be an “add content” option. It’s a drop down feature. Click video and it will take you to an upload page. Click browse, search for the file and once you select it, it should start uploading. Just make sure that you’ve got the right meet (it’ll show up above the browse window) and you should be all set!
@captain1816 on the homepage of the meet in question there will be an "add content" option. It's a drop down feature. Click video and it will take you to an upload page. Click browse, search for the file and once you select it, it should start uploading. Just make sure that you've got the right meet (it'll show up above the browse window) and you should be all set!
09/30/2018 11:45:33 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@deekenkyle Only admins can see that link you're referring to. We do not allow regular users to upload videos.
@deekenkyle Only admins can see that link you're referring to. We do not allow regular users to upload videos.
09/30/2018 4:12:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I guess I could put a YouTube link if only admins have the video link on the drop down bar.
I guess I could put a YouTube link if only admins have the video link on the drop down bar.
09/30/2018 8:37:01 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@jason ah, whoops lol thanks for clearing that up.
@jason ah, whoops lol thanks for clearing that up.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.