BBA Build Better Athletes A-Z #2
11/13/2018 3:32:57 PM
Power User
Hello, I hope you got to watch yesterday’s video about athletic testing and scoring. The increased motivation my athletes had ONCE I put that system in place was crazy. They all of a sudden saw increasing their athleticism as a game, match or competition. Ranking the athlete's scores against one another, against their previous scores and versus the perfect score provided by the scoring matrix helped crystalize the importance of off-season training in their minds. Today I would like to dive into a case study of one of the athletes who went through that testing and scoring system. Her background in athletics had me excited about her possibilities but when we tested her as a freshman we found out her background in gymnastics had certainly developed her coordination but other areas were lacking. However, this young lady was a worker. She still holds the record for the greatest testing score improvement and her senior year she was wildly successful athletically. A few years later, she graduated college and served as an assistant coach for me in her best event and I recently had the honor of attending her wedding. Coaching is wonderful. What led to her stunning improvement? Her dedication to our comprehensive athletic development program. Please check out this video and you’ll be even more inspired to implement your own testing and scoring system. And don’t miss tomorrow’s video in which I dive into an area of training that is so often overlooked, it’s a great way to gain an edge over your competitors. Enjoy the video! [url=https://youtu.be/mqgdRcXuEmo]https://youtu.be/mqgdRcXuEmo[/url]
Hello,

I hope you got to watch yesterday's video about athletic testing and scoring. The increased motivation my athletes had ONCE I put that system in place was crazy. They all of a sudden saw increasing their athleticism as a game, match or competition. Ranking the athlete's scores against one another, against their previous scores and versus the perfect score provided by the scoring matrix helped crystalize the importance of off-season training in their minds.

Today I would like to dive into a case study of one of the athletes who went through that testing and scoring system. Her background in athletics had me excited about her possibilities but when we tested her as a freshman we found out her background in gymnastics had certainly developed her coordination but other areas were lacking.

However, this young lady was a worker. She still holds the record for the greatest testing score improvement and her senior year she was wildly successful athletically. A few years later, she graduated college and served as an assistant coach for me in her best event and I recently had the honor of attending her wedding. Coaching is wonderful.

What led to her stunning improvement? Her dedication to our comprehensive athletic development program. Please check out this video and you'll be even more inspired to implement your own testing and scoring system.

And don't miss tomorrow's video in which I dive into an area of training that is so often overlooked, it's a great way to gain an edge over your competitors.

Enjoy the video!

https://youtu.be/mqgdRcXuEmo
06/09/2020 7:12:00 AM
User
Hello @ bantazmo, An inspiring story of a person with great spirits. I received my UIC’s Master's in kinesiology and started working as a sports journalist at [url=https://pimion.com/buy-case-study/][color=#333333]pimion[/color][/url] mechanics in Exercise. Now, I'm looking for an assistant coach career. Is BBA hiring coaches now?
Hello @ bantazmo,

An inspiring story of a person with great spirits. I received my UIC's Master's in kinesiology and started working as a sports journalist at pimion mechanics in Exercise. Now, I'm looking for an assistant coach career. Is BBA hiring coaches now?
06/10/2020 12:34:49 AM
Power User
@DanielPin hit me up at rbanta@parkwayschools.net
@DanielPin hit me up at rbanta@parkwayschools.net
06/10/2020 12:35:41 AM
Power User
@bantazmo bump
@bantazmo bump

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.