Notre Dame Invitational 3/30/19
01/03/2019 10:35:48 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches I would love to hear your thoughts! Currently our meet is on the calendar for April 23rd, after looking at the list I am considering trying to host our Notre Dame invitational on March 30th instead. This is an open invitation to any team interested in attending the meet on this date. We have a very strong girls team returning this season and would love to compete against any schools willing to come down! If you are interested or have thoughts on the idea please contact me on hear or email me at rlong@stakelso.eduk12.net I hope to hear from you soon! Ryan Long NDHS Track Coach/ Jumps Coach Freshman Boys Basketball Coach
Coaches I would love to hear your thoughts!

Currently our meet is on the calendar for April 23rd, after looking at the list I am considering trying to host our Notre Dame invitational on March 30th instead. This is an open invitation to any team interested in attending the meet on this date. We have a very strong girls team returning this season and would love to compete against any schools willing to come down!

If you are interested or have thoughts on the idea please contact me on hear or email me at rlong@stakelso.eduk12.net

I hope to hear from you soon!

Ryan Long
NDHS Track Coach/ Jumps Coach
Freshman Boys Basketball Coach
01/03/2019 1:23:05 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
We currently have 5 Schools interested in attending this meet. We would love to get atleast 10 - 15 schools on board. Again please feel free to contact me with questions or let me know if your team would like to attend! My Cell phone is 573-380-8587 email is rlong@stakelso.eduk12.net
We currently have 5 Schools interested in attending this meet. We would love to get atleast 10 - 15 schools on board. Again please feel free to contact me with questions or let me know if your team would like to attend!

My Cell phone is 573-380-8587
email is rlong@stakelso.eduk12.net
01/04/2019 12:06:31 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Schools that have stated interest in the meet are up to 6 now. Sikeston Dexter Kelly Zalma Delta Notre Dame (Cape) Please don't hesitate to contact me about attending!
Schools that have stated interest in the meet are up to 6 now.

Sikeston
Dexter
Kelly
Zalma
Delta
Notre Dame (Cape)

Please don't hesitate to contact me about attending!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.