Washington Information
05/24/2019 11:49:50 PM
Coach
I am just getting home from the track. I spoke briefly with MSHSAA Officials before we all left. 1. IMPLEMENT WEIGH INS... Will be at the throws area. Weigh-ins will be open at 8am. Weigh-ins will also be open for up to 30min before each throwing session begins. (I am obviously not a throws coach, so I hope that makes sense). 2. ALL Athletes, Coaches, officials, and volunteers MUST enter through the West Gate in the back parking lot. 3. There will be no coaches meeting. 4. Pass Gate is hopeful to be open by 7:15-7:30am 5. GENERAL ADMISSION... Gates will not open until 8:00am. General Admission gates are at the East and West entrances to the track.
I am just getting home from the track. I spoke briefly with MSHSAA Officials before we all left.

1. IMPLEMENT WEIGH INS... Will be at the throws area. Weigh-ins will be open at 8am. Weigh-ins will also be open for up to 30min before each throwing session begins. (I am obviously not a throws coach, so I hope that makes sense).

2. ALL Athletes, Coaches, officials, and volunteers MUST enter through the West Gate in the back parking lot.

3. There will be no coaches meeting.

4. Pass Gate is hopeful to be open by 7:15-7:30am

5. GENERAL ADMISSION... Gates will not open until 8:00am. General Admission gates are at the East and West entrances to the track.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.