Missouri Indoor All-Time Corrections
02/23/2020 9:53:19 AM
Coach
I noticed some of the rankings on the Missouri All-Time list are not correct but didn't know where to make the discrepancies known. Here are a couple that I found so far: 800m Samantha Levin: Ladue/Gateway City/Lightning: Should be ranked #1 2:11.67 Colleen Riley: Lingbergh/Gateway City/Lightning: #6 2:16.43 [url=https://il.milesplit.com/meets/82869/results/150875/raw#.XlKOlmhKjb0]Link[/url]
I noticed some of the rankings on the Missouri All-Time list are not correct but didn't know where to make the discrepancies known. Here are a couple that I found so far:

800m
Samantha Levin: Ladue/Gateway City/Lightning: Should be ranked #1 2:11.67
Colleen Riley: Lingbergh/Gateway City/Lightning: #6 2:16.43

Link
02/23/2020 12:58:34 PM
User
Thanks! Working on it now.
Thanks! Working on it now.
02/23/2020 1:22:07 PM
Power User
Also, what about getting the results in from the state meets and trxctiming's site that have been posted for a while in the official database as well. I believe you guys now can cut and paste these into your database. Thanks for all that you do!!!!! Keep kicking butt for our sport!
Also, what about getting the results in from the state meets and trxctiming's site that have been posted for a while in the official database as well. I believe you guys now can cut and paste these into your database. Thanks for all that you do!!!!! Keep kicking butt for our sport!
02/23/2020 5:52:53 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I know in the girl’s 400, the young lady who is ranked 2nd is from Harrisburg but from the one in Pennsylvania. I think there may be some other non-Missourians on the list as well. The state meet record in the boy’s shot put at the MSHSAA state Indoor is 65-1 ¼ by Clint Loy on Hickman Mills in 1979. That broke the record of 63-11 by Gene Crews of University City in 1962. Crews mark broke the previous best of 60-4 ½ by Olympian George Woods of Sikeston the previous year. There are at least 6 others from the 60s and 70s that threw farther than #2 on the list.
I know in the girl's 400, the young lady who is ranked 2nd is from Harrisburg but from the one in Pennsylvania. I think there may be some other non-Missourians on the list as well.
The state meet record in the boy's shot put at the MSHSAA state Indoor is 65-1 ¼ by Clint Loy on Hickman Mills in 1979. That broke the record of 63-11 by Gene Crews of University City in 1962. Crews mark broke the previous best of 60-4 ½ by Olympian George Woods of Sikeston the previous year. There are at least 6 others from the 60s and 70s that threw farther than #2 on the list.
02/24/2020 10:55:13 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@deekenkyle Again, Brock Teddleton (Herculaneum)threw 60' 1/4' at the sectionals in 1999 at North County Desloge. He was one of three 60' + throwers qualifying for State in Class three that year. Other two were Christian Cantwell (Eldon) and Conrad Woolsey (Excelsior Springs). Woolsey also had won in class 4 the year before and his brother Tucker had won class 4 1997.
@deekenkyle

Again, Brock Teddleton (Herculaneum)threw 60' 1/4' at the sectionals in 1999 at North County Desloge. He was one of three 60' + throwers qualifying for State in Class three that year. Other two were Christian Cantwell (Eldon) and Conrad Woolsey (Excelsior Springs). Woolsey also had won in class 4 the year before and his brother Tucker had won class 4 1997.
02/24/2020 4:09:31 PM
User
I've actually been working on formatting outdoor state meet results over the past few weeks in my spare time. It's definitely a long process. Side note: If anyone has meet results from an old meet that isn't our database, you can always send them to me at kdeeken1@gmail.com and I will add and try to work them so I can get the performances in our database. I'd love to build a truly comprehensive database on this site, but I definitely need help.
I've actually been working on formatting outdoor state meet results over the past few weeks in my spare time. It's definitely a long process.
Side note: If anyone has meet results from an old meet that isn't our database, you can always send them to me at kdeeken1@gmail.com and I will add and try to work them so I can get the performances in our database.
I'd love to build a truly comprehensive database on this site, but I definitely need help.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.