First meet
08/30/2020 9:35:57 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Valle Catholic along with 27 other schools attended the Jackson Invitational. Hats off to Coach Tally and her crew for doing an awesome job. Here are some of the changes that were implemented. Upon arrival everyone needs to have their mask on. All kids temperatures are to be taken and recorded and turned. I signed mine. Kids are to keep their masks on at all time until the 5 minute gun. Spectators are to have masks on and keep them on at all time when they come in contact with other people. The Starter announced maybe a 100 times social distancing and masks on. The finish line was wider than normal especially the tail end of it. All volunteers had masks on. On a scale from 1-10 it was a 10. Congrats on an outstanding meet and thanks for allowing all kids to do what they love. RUN. Thanks for allowing the coaches to feel the excitement of their athletes doing well. Coach Zoughaib Head Boys and Girls Cross Country Valle Catholic.
Valle Catholic along with 27 other schools attended the Jackson Invitational. Hats off to Coach Tally and her crew for doing an awesome job. Here are some of the changes that were implemented.
Upon arrival everyone needs to have their mask on.
All kids temperatures are to be taken and recorded and turned. I signed mine.
Kids are to keep their masks on at all time until the 5 minute gun.
Spectators are to have masks on and keep them on at all time when they come in contact with other people.
The Starter announced maybe a 100 times social distancing and masks on.
The finish line was wider than normal especially the tail end of it.
All volunteers had masks on.
On a scale from 1-10 it was a 10.
Congrats on an outstanding meet and thanks for allowing all kids to do what they love. RUN.
Thanks for allowing the coaches to feel the excitement of their athletes doing well.
Coach Zoughaib
Head Boys and Girls Cross Country
Valle Catholic.
08/31/2020 10:52:20 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Glad to hear that spectators were allowed as long as they had masks on and maintained social distancing. Of all the sports, XC should be one where parents, as long as they comply with a mask etc, should get to watch their student athletes race. Kudos to Valle Catholic!
Glad to hear that spectators were allowed as long as they had masks on and maintained social distancing. Of all the sports, XC should be one where parents, as long as they comply with a mask etc, should get to watch their student athletes race. Kudos to Valle Catholic!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.