Gans Creek Classic Video Feed from Prime Time Timing
09/25/2020 2:21:42 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Will Prime Time Timing have a video livestream feed from the Gans Creek Classic tomorrow? Does anyone think they will have cameras at each of the kilometer overpasses? I haven't seen a video link posted yet for the meet. If there is one, can someone post the link? I'd like to be able to share it with our running community. Thanks.
Will Prime Time Timing have a video livestream feed from the Gans Creek Classic tomorrow? Does anyone think they will have cameras at each of the kilometer overpasses? I haven't seen a video link posted yet for the meet. If there is one, can someone post the link? I'd like to be able to share it with our running community. Thanks.
09/25/2020 3:39:42 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@WoodenXC2022 We will have a link on the front page of MoMileSplit tomorrow morning with a free link to the stream. They are going to have cameras at each 1K from what I've been told.
@WoodenXC2022 We will have a link on the front page of MoMileSplit tomorrow morning with a free link to the stream. They are going to have cameras at each 1K from what I've been told.
09/25/2020 8:40:52 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Here's the link that PT Timing has on their website for the live stream. [url=https://youtu.be/6dkf_f7nqyw]https://youtu.be/6dkf_f7nqyw[/url]
Here's the link that PT Timing has on their website for the live stream.

https://youtu.be/6dkf_f7nqyw
09/27/2020 9:25:39 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coverage was awesome! Thank you so much and thanks to PT Timing for doing a great job. I sure hope spectators can be allowed at State on Nov 7th at Gans Creek. Regardless, I hope that PT Timing does the timing and video feed again. Great company and all around tremendous job and effort. It's much appreciated by fans of the sport.
Coverage was awesome! Thank you so much and thanks to PT Timing for doing a great job. I sure hope spectators can be allowed at State on Nov 7th at Gans Creek. Regardless, I hope that PT Timing does the timing and video feed again. Great company and all around tremendous job and effort. It's much appreciated by fans of the sport.
09/27/2020 10:50:31 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Our parents said that they enjoyed yelling at the TV during our races. I know that they still would have loved being there. There were no complaints to the live stream coverage. Nice Job it was a major success.
Our parents said that they enjoyed yelling at the TV during our races. I know that they still would have loved being there. There were no complaints to the live stream coverage. Nice Job it was a major success.
09/28/2020 3:39:15 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@rpxc maybe next time we'll let the parents yell at their computer and pump the audio to the splits lol.
@rpxc maybe next time we'll let the parents yell at their computer and pump the audio to the splits lol.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.