McNair Park
10/12/2020 7:52:44 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
For those that ran McNair Park before what did you think of the course? Is it flat? Fast? Hilly? Any challenging parts. Looking at the map it looks like running the same part 3 times. Is that good or bad? Any help is appreciated.
For those that ran McNair Park before what did you think of the course?
Is it flat? Fast? Hilly? Any challenging parts. Looking at the map it looks like running the same part 3 times. Is that good or bad?
Any help is appreciated.
10/12/2020 11:48:36 AM
Coach
@zoughaibs We have ran there twice this year. The course is well marked and lined. I would say it's a pretty fast course. No real big uphills but not exactly really flat either. Great spectator course.
@zoughaibs We have ran there twice this year. The course is well marked and lined. I would say it's a pretty fast course. No real big uphills but not exactly really flat either. Great spectator course.
10/12/2020 12:26:23 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I would agree. There is one hill that presents a challenge that is climbed 3 times. But it is not aggressive. It can be taxing if not prepared. I'd equate it to the hill at Jackson City Park.
I would agree. There is one hill that presents a challenge that is climbed 3 times. But it is not aggressive. It can be taxing if not prepared. I'd equate it to the hill at Jackson City Park.
10/12/2020 3:57:55 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks to Coach T Wood nd Bowling green xc. Coach Wood is it as long as the one at Jackson? how would you compare the 2 since we have to do it 3 times. Coach Zoughaib
Thanks to Coach T Wood nd Bowling green xc. Coach Wood is it as long as the one at Jackson? how would you compare the 2 since we have to do it 3 times.
Coach Zoughaib
10/12/2020 5:44:56 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@zoughaibs I would say it is comparable. Just visiting that hill many more times.
@zoughaibs I would say it is comparable. Just visiting that hill many more times.
10/12/2020 6:41:01 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Awesome, Thanks for the information. We always loved the Jackson Course
Awesome, Thanks for the information. We always loved the Jackson Course

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.