State Cross Country Meet Race Times
10/15/2020 2:48:45 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches just received an email from MSHSAA with race times for the state cross country meet. All races will be at Gans Creek. Each school with qualifiers will receive codes they can use to purchase digital tickets. General admission/spectator tickets will be limited to two tickets per participant. Managers and non-qualifier members of the team will not be admitted. Race times Thursday, November 5 Class 3 Girls 12:30PM Class 3 Boys 3:00PM Friday, November 6 Class 4 Girls 8:30AM Class 4 Boys 11:00AM Class 2 Girls 1:30PM Class 2 Boys 4:00PM Saturday, November 7 Class 5 Girls 8:30AM Class 5 Boys 11:00AM Class 1 Girls 1:30PM Class 1 Boys 4:00PM
Coaches just received an email from MSHSAA with race times for the state cross country meet. All races will be at Gans Creek. Each school with qualifiers will receive codes they can use to purchase digital tickets. General admission/spectator tickets will be limited to two tickets per participant. Managers and non-qualifier members of the team will not be admitted.

Race times
Thursday, November 5
Class 3 Girls 12:30PM
Class 3 Boys 3:00PM
Friday, November 6
Class 4 Girls 8:30AM
Class 4 Boys 11:00AM
Class 2 Girls 1:30PM
Class 2 Boys 4:00PM
Saturday, November 7
Class 5 Girls 8:30AM
Class 5 Boys 11:00AM
Class 1 Girls 1:30PM
Class 1 Boys 4:00PM
10/15/2020 3:08:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@coachmoran I sent this to Don Maurer. Anyone have thoughts on this? I’m sure this will be discussed, but, for example, for the Class 3 races. I coach both boys and girls. I will arrive with both teams (if we qualify) at 11:00am…our entire team is good to stay until the Class 3 boys departure time. Correct? Also, will the school be issued the opportunity to purchase tickets for each kid running, or each kid entered? So, if my boys qualify, I will enter 10 runners. Will we get 20 tickets available? Thank you, Just trying to prepare for hotels, chaperones, etc… Jake Holt
@coachmoran
I sent this to Don Maurer. Anyone have thoughts on this?

I'm sure this will be discussed, but, for example, for the Class 3 races. I coach both boys and girls. I will arrive with both teams (if we qualify) at 11:00am…our entire team is good to stay until the Class 3 boys departure time. Correct?
Also, will the school be issued the opportunity to purchase tickets for each kid running, or each kid entered? So, if my boys qualify, I will enter 10 runners. Will we get 20 tickets available?
Thank you,
Just trying to prepare for hotels, chaperones, etc…
Jake Holt
10/15/2020 3:20:02 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Here is the response: Jake, I’m sure this will be discussed, but, for example, for the Class 3 races. I coach both boys and girls. I will arrive with both teams at 11:00am…our entire team is good to stay until the Class 3 boys departure time. Correct? The guidelines we must work under, require that only runners, spectators and coaches of the current race be on the grounds. If your teams travel together, the boys will need to remain on the bus or in another location until their arrival time and the girls will have to leave the grounds immediately after their awards ceremony. If your coaches are listed as coaches for both teams they can stay. If parents have a girl and boy running, they can also stay. Also, will the school be issued the opportunity to purchase tickets for each kid running, or each kid entered? So, if my boys qualify, I will enter 10 runners. Will we get 20 tickets available? Yes
Here is the response:
Jake,

I'm sure this will be discussed, but, for example, for the Class 3 races. I coach both boys and girls. I will arrive with both teams at 11:00am…our entire team is good to stay until the Class 3 boys departure time. Correct?

The guidelines we must work under, require that only runners, spectators and coaches of the current race be on the grounds. If your teams travel together, the boys will need to remain on the bus or in another location until their arrival time and the girls will have to leave the grounds immediately after their awards ceremony. If your coaches are listed as coaches for both teams they can stay. If parents have a girl and boy running, they can also stay.

Also, will the school be issued the opportunity to purchase tickets for each kid running, or each kid entered? So, if my boys qualify, I will enter 10 runners. Will we get 20 tickets available?

Yes
10/15/2020 6:21:13 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I saw that, I also coach boys and girls. If we are fortunate enough to qualify boys and girls My kids have to hang out somewhere and try to kill 2 1/2 hours. since we don't take a bus. There is always the mall. LOL
I saw that, I also coach boys and girls. If we are fortunate enough to qualify boys and girls My kids have to hang out somewhere and try to kill 2 1/2 hours. since we don't take a bus. There is always the mall. LOL

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.