Thanks Coach Prahlow
10/30/2020 6:03:10 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I just wanted to express my gratitude for pulling off the district meets today! It was an amazing job and I appreciate all you do for our sport. James Crowe
I just wanted to express my gratitude for pulling off the district meets today!
It was an amazing job and I appreciate all you do for our sport.

James Crowe
10/30/2020 9:47:57 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks coach You did an amazing job managing 5 classes in 1 day and doing it well. Coach Zoughaib Valle Catholic Head Coach
Thanks coach You did an amazing job managing 5 classes in 1 day and doing it well.
Coach Zoughaib
Valle Catholic Head Coach
11/01/2020 8:55:56 PM
Coach
Thanks for the kind words. Deeply appreciative of all the organizations and individuals who made it possible--trxctiming personnel, Lindenwood U, faculty/staff/parents of Lutheran North, assistance from Ladue and Zumwalt West. It was a team effort in challenging times. Two months ago we had no season. Now we have a chance to cross the finish line! The joy is in the pursuit.
Thanks for the kind words. Deeply appreciative of all the organizations and individuals who made it possible--trxctiming personnel, Lindenwood U, faculty/staff/parents of Lutheran North, assistance from Ladue and Zumwalt West. It was a team effort in challenging times. Two months ago we had no season. Now we have a chance to cross the finish line! The joy is in the pursuit.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.