Missing Results
09/20/2021 6:46:09 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Why are we missing so many results? Is Missouri Milesplit understaffed? I know several people willing to help out if needed, but they can't post to the forum.
Why are we missing so many results? Is Missouri Milesplit understaffed? I know several people willing to help out if needed, but they can't post to the forum.
09/20/2021 9:25:48 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachSwift Still waiting on the Southern Stampede girls results to be posted. I know when I email my contacts with MileSplit they are always so accommodating. But not seeing some results from this weekend is disappointing.
@CoachSwift Still waiting on the Southern Stampede girls results to be posted. I know when I email my contacts with MileSplit they are always so accommodating. But not seeing some results from this weekend is disappointing.
09/20/2021 9:36:21 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Looks like we have a few updates, but still missing Stampede girls, Trinity/Valkyrie Seeded Girls (varsity girls were posted already) and Trinity Valkyrie Varsity Boys. What do you need from us to get these updated?
Looks like we have a few updates, but still missing Stampede girls, Trinity/Valkyrie Seeded Girls (varsity girls were posted already) and Trinity Valkyrie Varsity Boys.

What do you need from us to get these updated?
09/20/2021 10:24:32 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
It’s on the timing company to send in the complete results, and when done appropriately MileSplit can have the results up in as little as a couple hours.
It's on the timing company to send in the complete results, and when done appropriately MileSplit can have the results up in as little as a couple hours.
09/21/2021 7:57:08 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@BRRM_KDubs So Trinity/Valkyrie is literally a Milesplit meet. They are there. Lees Summit Wests results are there. Ours are not. And, the boys results are posted from Stampede, not the girls. So, what else needs to be done?
@BRRM_KDubs

So Trinity/Valkyrie is literally a Milesplit meet. They are there. Lees Summit Wests results are there. Ours are not.

And, the boys results are posted from Stampede, not the girls.

So, what else needs to be done?
09/21/2021 8:08:37 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@BRRM_KDubs While we are on the topic, this forum used to be a wealth of knowledge and was the arguably one of the most useful components of our state's cross country and track/field website (once known as MOHSRunning.com). However, when "posters" were limited to subscriber-only basis, we lost some great contributors. This may also be the reason for a lack of results being posted. Those with results are having a hard time getting them to the correct person. So once again I ask, what can we do to make OUR website better? Do we need more coaches to get involved? I know several that would be willing to help out with formatting results, etc....
@BRRM_KDubs

While we are on the topic, this forum used to be a wealth of knowledge and was the arguably one of the most useful components of our state's cross country and track/field website (once known as MOHSRunning.com). However, when "posters" were limited to subscriber-only basis, we lost some great contributors. This may also be the reason for a lack of results being posted. Those with results are having a hard time getting them to the correct person.

So once again I ask, what can we do to make OUR website better? Do we need more coaches to get involved? I know several that would be willing to help out with formatting results, etc....
09/21/2021 8:30:12 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
MileSplit just needs the results in a flat HTML (text) file and sent to results@milesplit.com. Any scoring software used by the timing company (Hy-Tek, MeetPro, etc) should very easily be able to produce a complete text file.
MileSplit just needs the results in a flat HTML (text) file and sent to results@milesplit.com. Any scoring software used by the timing company (Hy-Tek, MeetPro, etc) should very easily be able to produce a complete text file.
09/21/2021 2:25:44 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Kyle_Ward The Ray-Pec times ect from the Trinity meet in Louisville Kentucky are on the Kentucky mile split web site. So Mile split has the results we just need to get them posted on the Missouri mile split web site.
@Kyle_Ward The Ray-Pec times ect from the Trinity meet in Louisville Kentucky are on the Kentucky mile split web site. So Mile split has the results we just need to get them posted on the Missouri mile split web site.
09/21/2021 2:31:28 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
I apologize but I am not actually associated with MileSplit so unfortunately I am unable to help with any of these requests. I am with a timing company in St. Louis, I would simply email your request over to results@milesplit.com and someone there should be able to help you out with this.
I apologize but I am not actually associated with MileSplit so unfortunately I am unable to help with any of these requests. I am with a timing company in St. Louis, I would simply email your request over to results@milesplit.com and someone there should be able to help you out with this.
09/21/2021 3:41:13 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@BRRM_KDubs Sorry Kyle, I also thought you were helping Milesplit this year based on your answers :) However, Ryan Taylor was able to get the Kentucky results to appear on our athletes profiles now. I've not checked on Girls Stampede results yet. Busy day in the classroom..... Thank you,
@BRRM_KDubs

Sorry Kyle, I also thought you were helping Milesplit this year based on your answers :)

However, Ryan Taylor was able to get the Kentucky results to appear on our athletes profiles now.

I've not checked on Girls Stampede results yet. Busy day in the classroom.....

Thank you,
09/21/2021 3:47:33 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Any results related issues like Kyle said, need to be emailed to results@milesplit.com Please include as much detail in your message as you can so they can be addressed quickly. Provide the meet page link, a copy of the official results, event distances, etc. The more details provided the quicker the results can be posted by our team.
Any results related issues like Kyle said, need to be emailed to results@milesplit.com

Please include as much detail in your message as you can so they can be addressed quickly. Provide the meet page link, a copy of the official results, event distances, etc. The more details provided the quicker the results can be posted by our team.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.