Let the meets begin!
03/19/2018 11:07:27 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
As a majority of teams kick off the competitive season, I would like to wish all athletes best of luck with your season. I would also like to remind coaches or athletic directors to submit results promptly to Jim Madison so he can post on MileSplit and keep databases updated. He does a great job along with a few others that contribute greatly and I am appreciative of their work. If you don't see meet results, encourage your teams coach to have them submitted using the proper formats. Hope to see you in Wichita at the end of May! J.J. Wannamaker SM South
As a majority of teams kick off the competitive season, I would like to wish all athletes best of luck with your season. I would also like to remind coaches or athletic directors to submit results promptly to Jim Madison so he can post on MileSplit and keep databases updated. He does a great job along with a few others that contribute greatly and I am appreciative of their work. If you don't see meet results, encourage your teams coach to have them submitted using the proper formats. Hope to see you in Wichita at the end of May!

J.J. Wannamaker
SM South

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.