Noah Kauppila will be joining 2012 Foot Locker finalist Hannah Long and Taylor Werner in San Diego this year as the trio qualified for the finals at the Foot Locker Midwest Regionals on Saturday.
This weekend the top girls from 13 states will compete for 10 spots in the Footlocker national championship. Here are some of the top girl participants slated to compete.
The Thanksgiving meals are behind us and we still have one big cross country race – Foot Locker Midwest. Check out who will be headed up to Kenosha for a chance to qualify for Foot Locker Nationals.
While many will be enjoying Thanksgiving, consuming large amounts of food, some will be continuing their season this Saturday in Kenosha. We take a look at the guys entries for Foot Locker Midwest.
Alumni reports from National Championship races.
Flotrack Interview with Emily Sisson after her 7th place finish and team championship at the NCAA D1 Nationals.
Flotrack Interview with Maksim Korolev after his 3rd place finish at NCAA D1 XC Nationals.
After placing second at the Nike Cross Midwest Regional, Festus Tigers XC Star Jamie Kempfer realized her already long season just got a little longer. Of course, qualifying for Nike Cross Nationals is a nice reason to race once more this season. But, before she makes the trip to Portland, she made the decision where she will be running the next four years – the University of Missouri.
Arkansas State University student Thomas Ligon died this morning in his hometown of Ozark, Mo. Civil authorities in Ozark, Mo., confirmed his passing. (via Sporting Life Arkansas)
38 states & 20 Countries, Our look at where the 2013 NCAA womens field attended high school.
A breakdown of the home states/countries of the 2013 D1 Nationals based on regional results.
There is no question about it – the Missouri girls put on a show this weekend at NXN Midwest. Led by an incredible 1-2 finish by Taylor Werner and Jamie Kempfer, the Missouri girls put 5 in the top 30. This is the most going all the way back to 2008. Taylor also claims the first NXN MW title for a Missouri girl.
Evan Schulte placed fourth this past weekend at Terre Haute, one of the best finishes for a Missouri guy at this race. In fact, it ties the second best place (with Zach Herriott), only behind Jacob Swearingen of Potosi from 2008.
Despite the wet and windy conditions in Terre Haute, Ind., the runners from Missouri made a statement at Sunday’s Nike Cross Nationals Midwest Regional.
For the second straight year 15 athletes who competed at Missouri High Schools have qualified for the NCAA Division I Cross Country National Championships. In addition to those, another former Missouri college athlete qualified for his new school, to make it 16 athletes with Missouri ties to make it to college cross country’s biggest stage.
Evan Schulte will be joining 3 Missouri girls going to Portland for the NXN Championships.
- MSHSAA Numbers
- Fundraiser in Kansas CIty brining big names in Track
- Avila University in south KC adds Track and Field
- Tagging athletes in road race results
- Freshman Track Meet
- Noah Kaupilla advances to Foot Locker Nationals
- Nice job Maksim Korolev!
- Werner-Long Advance to Foot Locker Nationals
- Article Comment: Missouri Boys Foot Locker Midwest Entries
- Greater Kansas City CC Coaches Association All Metro Banquet
- Foot Locker Nationals
- USATF National Junior Olympics XC Championships
- Southeast Missouri State All-Comers Meet
- Big River Running High School Indoor Series Qualifying Meet 1
- University of Nebraska Holiday Inn Invitational
- Arkansas High School Invitational
- K-State Wildcat HS Invitational
- Big River Running High School Indoor Series Qualifying Meet 2
- MSSU Lion Invitational
- Big River Running High School Indoor Series Qualifying Meet 3