KCXC Classic
09/16/2018 9:47:17 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches: I have sent out information for the KCXC Classic at Raymore Peculiar High School. I know that coaching staffs change and it is possible that your school did not receive the information. Please contact me if you are missing the information: cmcafee@usd232.org. Thank you- Chris McAfee Mill Valley High School
Coaches:

I have sent out information for the KCXC Classic at Raymore Peculiar High School. I know that coaching staffs change and it is possible that your school did not receive the information. Please contact me if you are missing the information:

cmcafee@usd232.org.

Thank you-

Chris McAfee
Mill Valley High School
09/24/2018 3:00:59 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I have entries from the following schools for the KC XC Classic. If you are school is missing, please send me your entries! cmcafee@usd232.org Basehor Belton Blue Springs South Blue Valley North Blue Valley Northwest Buhler Glendale Kickapoo Lee Summit North Lees Summit Liberty Liberty North Mill Valley North Kansas City Oak Park Olathe North Olathe South Olathe West Park Hill Park Hill South Platte County Raymore Peculiar Rockhurst Ruskin SCA Sion SM South Smithville Spring Hill St. Joe Central St. Teresas St. Thomas Aquinas Staley Turner Warrensburg
I have entries from the following schools for the KC XC Classic. If you are school is missing, please send me your entries! cmcafee@usd232.org

Basehor
Belton
Blue Springs South
Blue Valley North
Blue Valley Northwest
Buhler
Glendale
Kickapoo
Lee Summit North
Lees Summit
Liberty
Liberty North
Mill Valley
North Kansas City
Oak Park
Olathe North
Olathe South
Olathe West
Park Hill
Park Hill South
Platte County
Raymore Peculiar
Rockhurst
Ruskin
SCA
Sion
SM South
Smithville
Spring Hill
St. Joe Central
St. Teresas
St. Thomas Aquinas
Staley
Turner
Warrensburg
09/26/2018 1:54:15 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Assuming Olathe North is back to full strength, that is going to be a super-competitive field up front on the boys side with Rockhurst, Aquinas, Olathe North, Mill Valley, Liberty, and Staley, then throw in some talented individuals from several other squads (Lees Summit High, Kickapoo, Glendale, BSS, Liberty North, RayPec, Park Hill South, Warrensburg, Buhler's stud freshman, etc....)
Assuming Olathe North is back to full strength, that is going to be a super-competitive field up front on the boys side with Rockhurst, Aquinas, Olathe North, Mill Valley, Liberty, and Staley, then throw in some talented individuals from several other squads (Lees Summit High, Kickapoo, Glendale, BSS, Liberty North, RayPec, Park Hill South, Warrensburg, Buhler's stud freshman, etc....)
09/27/2018 2:07:27 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Strike that, looks like Rockhurst, Staley, BSS, Liberty North, and Park Hill South are taking their varsity to the state course that weekend.
Strike that, looks like Rockhurst, Staley, BSS, Liberty North, and Park Hill South are taking their varsity to the state course that weekend.
09/27/2018 2:18:34 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
That's too bad. Hopefully the new course won't have a preview meet.
That's too bad. Hopefully the new course won't have a preview meet.
09/28/2018 9:27:41 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Aquinas and Olathe North are taking their varsity teams to Griak.........
Aquinas and Olathe North are taking their varsity teams to Griak.........
09/28/2018 1:31:51 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@cm73 Shall we just hand your team the trophy then, lol!
@cm73

Shall we just hand your team the trophy then, lol!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.