Paul Enke Invitational 2012 JV boys & C results
09/16/2012 1:09:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Just wondering if there was a problem with the JV boys and C results? Coach Flanagan
Just wondering if there was a problem with the JV boys and C results?

Coach Flanagan
09/17/2012 10:36:10 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coach it looked like it to me. All of my guys in the results were off by one place it seemed by their medals and while I dont' remember every single place I know my top two guys in the JV race got 3rd and 10th but are recorded in the results as 4th and 11th. Someone how when the race ended I know three of my guys (3rd, 10th, and 16th) were not initially in the results. I think a few other teams has the same issue (chip didn't register or whatever). He took their place cards to try and fix it. Maybe that's what messed up the final results.
Coach it looked like it to me. All of my guys in the results were off by one place it seemed by their medals and while I dont' remember every single place I know my top two guys in the JV race got 3rd and 10th but are recorded in the results as 4th and 11th.

Someone how when the race ended I know three of my guys (3rd, 10th, and 16th) were not initially in the results. I think a few other teams has the same issue (chip didn't register or whatever). He took their place cards to try and fix it. Maybe that's what messed up the final results.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.