Missouri Southern Stampede 2014
09/23/2014 2:58:30 PM
User
In the college division race, I don't know why one of the teams is called University of Ozarks. The name should be College of the Ozarks. College of the Ozarks started a cross-country program this year and they are not the same as University of Ozarks.
In the college division race, I don't know why one of the teams is called University of Ozarks. The name should be College of the Ozarks. College of the Ozarks started a cross-country program this year and they are not the same as University of Ozarks.
09/24/2014 3:58:52 PM
User
The university men's results appear to be missing or linked to the wrong results. I know the real results can be found on trxc. There were a large amount of alumni that raced the university and were not recognized.
The university men's results appear to be missing or linked to the wrong results. I know the real results can be found on trxc. There were a large amount of alumni that raced the university and were not recognized.
09/24/2014 4:54:05 PM
Admin
@jarhead1334 There are a number of different reasons why a result may not link for colleges - I doubt someone wants a technical explanation here. For this meet as in all others there is always a link that says (View Official Results) to see what was recorded on the timing site or submitted in some other fashion.
@jarhead1334

There are a number of different reasons why a result may not link for colleges - I doubt someone wants a technical explanation here.

For this meet as in all others there is always a link that says (View Official Results) to see what was recorded on the timing site or submitted in some other fashion.
09/25/2014 8:18:21 PM
Power User
My videos are finally up on the meet page: http://mo.milesplit.com/meets/180170-missouri-southern-stampede after a few days of illness limited my productivity. Videos include interviews with varsity girls winner and meet-record setter Hannah Long, as well as University Mens 8k champion Eric Schott of Missouri Southern (Cape Central HS/Cape Girardeau). Apologies to college women and varsity boys, I missed most of your races while wrapped up in other stuff-college awards, equipment issues, etc.
My videos are finally up on the meet page: http://mo.milesplit.com/meets/180170-missouri-southern-stampede after a few days of illness limited my productivity. Videos include interviews with varsity girls winner and meet-record setter Hannah Long, as well as University Mens 8k champion Eric Schott of Missouri Southern (Cape Central HS/Cape Girardeau). Apologies to college women and varsity boys, I missed most of your races while wrapped up in other stuff-college awards, equipment issues, etc.
10/03/2014 4:08:41 PM
User
Both the "Mens Results" and the "University Men" links are reflecting the college men's race results. The men's university race results aren't shown on this page, nor are their race results getting posted down to the athlete profile level. I can find the results for the men's university race elsewhere, but the athletes aren't getting their times recorded on their milesplit pages. My son ran his 1st 8K, would be great to have it reflected on his page!
Both the "Mens Results" and the "University Men" links are reflecting the college men's race results. The men's university race results aren't shown on this page, nor are their race results getting posted down to the athlete profile level. I can find the results for the men's university race elsewhere, but the athletes aren't getting their times recorded on their milesplit pages. My son ran his 1st 8K, would be great to have it reflected on his page!
10/03/2014 5:51:50 PM
Power User
Time is on his tfrs account through the ncaa correct?
Time is on his tfrs account through the ncaa correct?

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.