New St. Louis Suburban Conference Track and Field Alignment (FYI)
10/10/2018 11:04:10 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[url=http://stlouissuburbanathleticconference.org/all_athletic.php]B. & G. TRACK[/url] [b]Yellow Pool[/b] Eureka Hazel. Central Hazel. West Lafayette Lindbergh Marquette Northwest Ritenour [b]Red Pool[/b] McCluer North Mehlville Parkway South Pattonville Seckman Fox Kirkwood Oakville [b]Green Pool[/b] Hazelwood East Ladue Parkway Central Parkway North Parkway West Rock. Summit Webster Groves McCluer [b]Blue Pool[/b] Affton Clayton University City Jennings MSB Riverview Normandy
B. & G. TRACK

Yellow Pool
Eureka
Hazel. Central
Hazel. West
Lafayette
Lindbergh
Marquette
Northwest
Ritenour

Red Pool
McCluer North
Mehlville
Parkway South
Pattonville
Seckman
Fox
Kirkwood
Oakville

Green Pool
Hazelwood East
Ladue
Parkway Central
Parkway North
Parkway West
Rock. Summit
Webster Groves
McCluer

Blue Pool
Affton
Clayton
University City
Jennings
MSB
Riverview
Normandy
10/11/2018 10:11:17 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
As we have talked before, this is just so ridiculous. First, they force us into arbitrary conference meets based on school size and they want us to have 16 teams. Then they are shown this doesn't work so they divide it up into 4 8 team conferences Hmmm...How about we just stayed with the 8-10 team conferences we had originally. In my opinion, we should just get rid of conference meets. Conference should be about tradition and geographic rivals. Instead, we now have another invitational to attend. I can honestly say that the two most meaningless meets to me during the year are the all-conference cross country meet and this new conference track meet.
As we have talked before, this is just so ridiculous. First, they force us into arbitrary conference meets based on school size and they want us to have 16 teams. Then they are shown this doesn't work so they divide it up into 4 8 team conferences Hmmm...How about we just stayed with the 8-10 team conferences we had originally. In my opinion, we should just get rid of conference meets. Conference should be about tradition and geographic rivals. Instead, we now have another invitational to attend. I can honestly say that the two most meaningless meets to me during the year are the all-conference cross country meet and this new conference track meet.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.