De Soto Invitational
11/07/2018 12:03:35 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Hello all, The De Soto Invitational will be held on April 12th this season. -Very Competitive meet with a good mix of teams competitive in all areas -All 19 events contested (weather permitting) -FAT timed. Usually a quick meet, ran by professional timers. -You coach your kids and we run it. No field event assignments as we use volunteers and JH coaches to cover them (professional crew). Only relay exchanges and jury of appeals will be needed. -staggered start to help field event kids 3:30 field and 4:30pm running If you are looking to add a meet or looking for a different meet/competition in our area this is a great meet please personal message me or email if interested frank.terry@desoto.k12.mo.us The more competition the better, lets improve together. Terry Frank
Hello all,

The De Soto Invitational will be held on April 12th this season.
-Very Competitive meet with a good mix of teams competitive in all areas
-All 19 events contested (weather permitting)
-FAT timed. Usually a quick meet, ran by professional timers.
-You coach your kids and we run it. No field event assignments as we use volunteers and JH coaches to cover them (professional crew). Only relay exchanges and jury of appeals will be needed.
-staggered start to help field event kids 3:30 field and 4:30pm running

If you are looking to add a meet or looking for a different meet/competition in our area this is a great meet
please personal message me or email if interested frank.terry@desoto.k12.mo.us

The more competition the better, lets improve together.

Terry Frank
12/04/2018 10:46:53 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Bump, please consider this awesome event if needing or wanting a new event on April the 12th.
Bump, please consider this awesome event if needing or wanting a new event on April the 12th.
12/27/2018 10:33:29 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Bump, still have room. Join us for an awesome meet. frank.terry@desoto.k12.mo.us for more info or to join meet Terry Frank
Bump, still have room. Join us for an awesome meet.

frank.terry@desoto.k12.mo.us for more info or to join meet

Terry Frank
01/17/2019 10:49:44 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Bump one last time. Still room, so if looking for competitive mid season meet personal message or email me frank.terry@desoto.k12.mo.us
Bump one last time. Still room, so if looking for competitive mid season meet personal message or email me frank.terry@desoto.k12.mo.us
01/17/2019 10:50:30 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.