Class 4 Sectional Sites
03/08/2019 8:49:00 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Can anyone help with the sites for the Class 4 Sectionals?
Can anyone help with the sites for the Class 4 Sectionals?
03/08/2019 9:31:14 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@FestusGirlsTF Proposed Sectional Sites for Class 4 Sectional 1: Camdenton Sectional 2: Hillsboro Sectional 3: Montgomery County Sectional 4: Odessa
@FestusGirlsTF
Proposed Sectional Sites for Class 4
Sectional 1: Camdenton
Sectional 2: Hillsboro
Sectional 3: Montgomery County
Sectional 4: Odessa
03/08/2019 9:39:18 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Coach09Bryant thank you. Can I ask where you found that?
@Coach09Bryant thank you. Can I ask where you found that?
03/08/2019 10:23:11 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I'm probably wrong but shouldn't Camdenton be going to the Sectional 2 in Hillsboro?
I'm probably wrong but shouldn't Camdenton be going to the Sectional 2 in Hillsboro?
03/08/2019 10:30:34 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=Coach09Bryant]@FestusGirlsTF Proposed Sectional Sites for Class 4 Sectional 1: Camdenton Sectional 2: Hillsboro Sectional 3: Montgomery County Sectional 4: Odessa[/quote] Since Camdenton is in District 3, and you have them hosting Sectional 1, is it safe to assume that either (a) there is a numbering error on the MSHSAA site or (b) MSHSAA is going away from the system where district 1 and 2 go against each other at sectionals? Geographically speaking, it sure looks like Class 4 District 1 and District 4 would be in a sectional together?
Coach09Bryant wrote:
@FestusGirlsTF
Proposed Sectional Sites for Class 4
Sectional 1: Camdenton
Sectional 2: Hillsboro
Sectional 3: Montgomery County
Sectional 4: Odessa

Since Camdenton is in District 3, and you have them hosting Sectional 1, is it safe to assume that either (a) there is a numbering error on the MSHSAA site or (b) MSHSAA is going away from the system where district 1 and 2 go against each other at sectionals? Geographically speaking, it sure looks like Class 4 District 1 and District 4 would be in a sectional together?
03/08/2019 12:53:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Don Mauer confirmed that Sectional 1 is at Camdenton.
Don Mauer confirmed that Sectional 1 is at Camdenton.
03/08/2019 1:01:59 PM
Power User
@FestusGirlsTF so who is doing the meet if their team is at Hillsboro?
03/08/2019 1:11:12 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=bantazmo]@FestusGirlsTF so who is doing the meet if their team is at Hillsboro?[/quote] That's what we at Hillsboro are trying to figure out....who is going to coach their kids if they are there running the meet?
bantazmo wrote:

That's what we at Hillsboro are trying to figure out....who is going to coach their kids if they are there running the meet?
03/08/2019 1:22:36 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I wish I knew gentlemen. I replied and asked these questions: Are district odd districts being matched up in Sectionals....but MSHSAA lists Districts 1 & 2 there under the Sectional information tab. Or is another school hosting at their facilities, because geographically it makes sense. The probability that I get two replies in one day is probably slim, but I'm trying. His response only said 'your sectional will be at Camdenton.'
I wish I knew gentlemen. I replied and asked these questions:

Are district odd districts being matched up in Sectionals....but MSHSAA lists Districts 1 & 2 there under the Sectional information tab.

Or is another school hosting at their facilities, because geographically it makes sense.

The probability that I get two replies in one day is probably slim, but I'm trying. His response only said 'your sectional will be at Camdenton.'
03/08/2019 1:23:31 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@FestusGirlsTF I have also sent similar questions to the AD at Camdenton after MSHsAA listed him as a contact.
@FestusGirlsTF I have also sent similar questions to the AD at Camdenton after MSHsAA listed him as a contact.
03/08/2019 1:26:55 PM
Power User
@FestusGirlsTF yes it's in the middle which can certainly reduce the travel time.
@FestusGirlsTF yes it's in the middle which can certainly reduce the travel time.
03/08/2019 1:56:03 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Don Maurer 12:54 PM (0 minutes ago) to me I’m at state basketball and cannot work on it today. But, it looks like we have an error in our sectional site listings. Hold the PHONE...from Don.
Don Maurer
12:54 PM (0 minutes ago)
to me

I'm at state basketball and cannot work on it today. But, it looks like we have an error in our sectional site listings.

Hold the PHONE...from Don.
03/08/2019 2:34:17 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Those lists, as sent to dist and sect managers were all proposed and not official yet.
Those lists, as sent to dist and sect managers were all proposed and not official yet.
03/08/2019 2:42:20 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Hays just don't understand why Camdenton would be the site selection for Sectional 1, when they would compete in sectional 2. MSHSAA has taken down the Sectional list for now.
@Hays just don't understand why Camdenton would be the site selection for Sectional 1, when they would compete in sectional 2. MSHSAA has taken down the Sectional list for now.
03/08/2019 2:48:11 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I just checked again, and the site locations are no longer listed on MSHSAA website. I guess they were incorrect.
I just checked again, and the site locations are no longer listed on MSHSAA website. I guess they were incorrect.
03/08/2019 2:52:23 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Last year we were going to be sent to almost Oklahoma for sectionals. Almost was as far as where we ended up, but it got switched. Ours makes better sense this year. I am pretty good with figuring out class cutoffs but I would never try districts.
Last year we were going to be sent to almost Oklahoma for sectionals. Almost was as far as where we ended up, but it got switched. Ours makes better sense this year.
I am pretty good with figuring out class cutoffs but I would never try districts.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.