new entry procedures
03/12/2019 10:31:13 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Hello everyone, not sure how many have went into the entry part of system yet, but it is way different. I think I have the hs figured out for most part, but it doesn't allow to enter NT so are we to leave it blank or is it something else to enter to denote No Time? It asks me to import other meets into it, once that meet is over, what does that do? Does it automatically put the same entries in or just the times. One of my 8th grade coaches is also getting something that say TRXC seed? I can't see her screen fully but something to that effect. But she made up times...I know. and says she can't edit them. Wondering if there is some tutorial for the new system or something to walk us through process to avoid mistakes. We are hosting a JH quad on Tuesday with entries through the site and would love to send something to help those coaches navigate the system. Thank you, Coach Frank
Hello everyone, not sure how many have went into the entry part of system yet, but it is way different. I think I have the hs figured out for most part, but it doesn't allow to enter NT so are we to leave it blank or is it something else to enter to denote No Time? It asks me to import other meets into it, once that meet is over, what does that do? Does it automatically put the same entries in or just the times.

One of my 8th grade coaches is also getting something that say TRXC seed? I can't see her screen fully but something to that effect. But she made up times...I know. and says she can't edit them.

Wondering if there is some tutorial for the new system or something to walk us through process to avoid mistakes. We are hosting a JH quad on Tuesday with entries through the site and would love to send something to help those coaches navigate the system.

Thank you,

Coach Frank
03/13/2019 8:19:41 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Frank, I looked at at and I couldn't enter anything until MY AD sent in the roster to trxctiming.
Frank, I looked at at and I couldn't enter anything until MY AD sent in the roster to trxctiming.
03/13/2019 8:59:52 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@zoughaibs Activity rosters are sent to MSHSAA, not TRXC. MSHSAA assigns the registration numbers. It may be that milesplit then pulls them from TRXC because it is free to do that. When I set up meets, TRXC is where I pull the rosters from so that results can be posted to the database. The only drawback to setting up your on entries to a meet - uses an EXCEL spreadsheet - is that it is not idiot proof so I have to clean up entry marks
@zoughaibs
Activity rosters are sent to MSHSAA, not TRXC. MSHSAA assigns the registration numbers. It may be that milesplit then pulls them from TRXC because it is free to do that. When I set up meets, TRXC is where I pull the rosters from so that results can be posted to the database.
The only drawback to setting up your on entries to a meet - uses an EXCEL spreadsheet - is that it is not idiot proof so I have to clean up entry marks
03/13/2019 9:20:36 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Yes Sir Hays that is exactly what happened.
03/13/2019 9:21:55 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
03/13/2019 1:51:09 PM
User
@tfrank reach out to David Everett with any registration questions -- he is your guy for those inquiries. david.everett@flosports.tv.
@tfrank reach out to David Everett with any registration questions -- he is your guy for those inquiries. david.everett@flosports.tv.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.