Coaching clinic?
12/30/2019 12:49:05 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I just found out Glazier is not having their Track and field Coaches Conf this winter. It was a welcomed retreat for our coaching staff. Does anyone know of any clinics in the KC or St Louis area in Jan or Feb?
I just found out Glazier is not having their Track and field Coaches Conf this winter.

It was a welcomed retreat for our coaching staff. Does anyone know of any clinics in the KC or St Louis area in Jan or Feb?
12/30/2019 4:44:55 PM
Power User
@ncxctrackcoach I am going to have one in St. Louis 12-13th of June. Also one is coming the first full week of February in Festus MO with TFC folks.
@ncxctrackcoach I am going to have one in St. Louis 12-13th of June. Also one is coming the first full week of February in Festus MO with TFC folks.
12/30/2019 9:30:57 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
As Coach Banta said the Track Football Consortium is coming to Festus HS, February 7-8. Check out their website or my previous posts for speakers.
As Coach Banta said the Track Football Consortium is coming to Festus HS, February 7-8. Check out their website or my previous posts for speakers.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.