All or Nothing Sports?
07/17/2020 9:08:24 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
So I'm reading that right? All sports or no sports? They can't make a decision about the "risk sports". Why? If they are saying if areas of the state are problematic but others aren't then they aren't revoking participation. That's making a decision on who can compete. What's the difference. Very frustrating.
So I'm reading that right?

All sports or no sports?

They can't make a decision about the "risk sports".

Why?

If they are saying if areas of the state are problematic but others aren't then they aren't revoking participation.

That's making a decision on who can compete.

What's the difference.

Very frustrating.
07/18/2020 4:23:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I agree with what you are saying.
I agree with what you are saying.
07/19/2020 12:05:54 PM
User
Email the MSHSAA Board of Directors and let them know how you feel. That's the only way they're going to change their minds. cjohnson10@parkwayschools.net heather.helsel@sc.k12.mo.us mlinneman@lslancers.org hoener@newhavenschools.us travis.dittemore@bcr4.org jdunham@mcr4.k12.mo.us  bretts@straffordschools.net cwilson@kennett.k12.mo.us daniel.clemens@nkcschools.org The board is already waffling on their decision as they've received an incredible amount of backlash for lumping all sports together. Keep up the pressure! Pass this along to your parents too.
Email the MSHSAA Board of Directors and let them know how you feel. That's the only way they're going to change their minds.

cjohnson10@parkwayschools.net
heather.helsel@sc.k12.mo.us
mlinneman@lslancers.org
hoener@newhavenschools.us
travis.dittemore@bcr4.org
jdunham@mcr4.k12.mo.us 
bretts@straffordschools.net
cwilson@kennett.k12.mo.us
daniel.clemens@nkcschools.org

The board is already waffling on their decision as they've received an incredible amount of backlash for lumping all sports together. Keep up the pressure!

Pass this along to your parents too.
07/21/2020 11:50:57 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@machoojofus Awesome! Thanks.
@machoojofus

Awesome! Thanks.
07/21/2020 11:50:57 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@machoojofus Awesome! Thanks.
@machoojofus

Awesome! Thanks.
08/10/2020 11:42:20 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@machoojofus I emailed the BOD and an email was sent to my athletic director principal and my superintendent. I’m kind of in hot water over it I was told to talk to your A.D. and administration first before approaching the board
@machoojofus I emailed the BOD and an email was sent to my athletic director principal and my superintendent. I'm kind of in hot water over it

I was told to talk to your A.D. and administration first before approaching the board

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.